Breast Care Products Care
Breast Form Care Instructions:
- Clean your breast form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap and dry off with a soft towel. Chlorinated or salt water will not harm your breast form.
- Avoid stretching, twisting, rubbing or using excessive force when handling your breast form.
- Store your breast form nipple side down in the travel case provided.
- Avoid brining your breast form in direct contact with perfume, hot surfaces, and hot water or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid sharp, pointed objects near your breast form. Pins, fingernails, pet claws, scissors, etc. can all cause permanent damage.
Bra Care Instructions:
- Hand wash your bra in warm water with a mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener.
- Line dry.
Compression Garment Care
Put Compression Garment on with care!
- Recommended use with stocking gloves
- Watch finger/toenails! Make sure they are short, smooth and trimmed at all times! (Toenails will put runs in stockings if they are not kept short and smooth)
- Watch rings and other jewelry
- Use finger tips as much as possible
- Put garments on by inching them up
- DO NOT pull from the top
- DO NOT use lotion when wearing garments with silicone topbands
- Turn topband to outside when pulling up the stocking
Hand Wash Garments
- Use about ½ teaspoon of compression garment detergent in lukewarm water and wash every single night by hand.
- Scrub silicone topband with a nail brush when washing
- Hang to dry.
- You may roll the stockings up in a dry, clean towel and squeeze the water out if they are not drying completely at night, but DO NOT WRING
If you have any questions at all about the care of your products, please let us know!
Grievance Reporting: I acknowledge that I have been informed of the procedure to report a grievance should I become dissatisfied with any portion of my home care experience. I understand that I may lodge a complaint without concern for reprisal, discrimination, or unreasonable interruption of service. To place a grievance, please call 704.799.2873 and you may initiate a formal grievance, in writing, and forward it to the governing Body. You can expect a response within 14 days.
Home Health Hotline: You may also make inquiries or complaints about this company by calling your local Social Service Department and/or the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) at 919.785.1214.